How to Properly Use Sewing Pins
I want to introduce you to something I like to Monday Minute. Monday Minute is a quick, 60 second video in which I share tips and tricks that I've learned along the way that I felt would be helpful for beginners as well as seasoned sewing vets. With this series, I want you to be able to take something from it every time. I want you to be able to share with all those that you share a sewing passion with. Hopefully these tips will help you on your way to successful sewing projects.
Improper Use of Pins
- This way of pinning gathers the fabric in a way that gives you an uneven seam.
- The pins can easily break your sewing needle as you drive your fabric through your machine
Proper Use of Pins
- Your project will easily glide through the machine
- This way allows for an even seam
- You can easily pull out the pins without any abrupt stops